Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rain,Rain

I really don't like to get out to go to the stores on Friday evenings or Saturdays. 

As you can tell from the above photos yesterday was not a good day to be out. It was some of the  hardest rain we have had this season.  The reason I don't want to go to the store on weekends is the work people crowds.  I try to let them have the stores because I have the other days to go.  But with all the rain yesterday I didn't have much of a crowd to contend with.  There was a threat of a tornado for the day.  No tornado but had heavy winds that brought a few trees down.
Of course in the evening time I spent watching the two games of the NCAA Tournament.
Nancy is about the same way of feeling tired most of the time and she is getting tired of that feeling.
Nancy's sister Jackie and Chris her daughter are coming down from Kentucky to spend the week,so that may perk her up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: