Friday, January 10, 2014

Rain

It rained on and off all day yesterday.  One good thing though was that the temp was around 76.
I had to get out to do a few things and I got a little wet jumping in and out of the car.
I took time to run out to Green Key Park to see if the new boardwalk was finished. It wasn't but one of the men told me it would be ready today, That makes it nice you can take the boardwalk go out to the edge of the water walk up some stairs to the tower and have a nice view of the gulf.
While talking to the guy from the park service he noticed a large bees nest, not a good thing to have around with a lot of people visiting the park. He said he would have to call someone to remove it.
Nancy has to go in at 12:00 to get an MRI and also a ultra sound to check on her spine and kidneys.
There is a chance of rain and the temps are going to be close to 80.  Ah my kind of Florida once again.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: