Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Trimark lock ordered

I called several places for the door lock that is broken and that is an item that they have to special order. One parts guy told me the cost five years ago was around $150.00 and it would be more than that now. So I went online to Ebay and found one for $72.00 including shipping. I had it shipped to our daughter Sherry's,so it will be waiting on us when we get there. In the mean time I got the broken one working where it can be locked using the dead bolt. The Dometic refrigerator is still working,matter of fact it is working the best that it has ever been. The refrigerator is on electric now so I'll have to wait and see how it does on propane.
I've tried posting photos but the Verizon WiFi is so weak today that it would not post a photo.
I did get a signal strong enough later in the day to post a photo.
This is our site # 4 at the National Forest Sinclair Lake campground.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: