Thursday, November 29, 2012

Slow

Well folks sorry that I'm not posting very often,but I don't think you are interested on how many times we go to Walmart. When you live in a stationary house you just do the same old things over and over. Very boring isn't it?
Nancys last report on her last test was negative they didn't find a thing. As usual the doctor is trying some different medicine. I ended up going in again to the doctor to have the fluid drained off of my knee again. The doctor gave me the name of a couple of  orthopedic surgeons to see if the fluid builds up again. He says There may be a small bone spur that is causing the problem and will have to be removed. So we shall see.
We are going to try and get down to the Sausage House today to buy a few Hungarian prepared meats that I like and can't find anywhere else.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: