Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little things

We sure have been getting more than our share of rain here in the hills of Kentucky.  We usually have hard rain and sunshine all in one day.
Yesterday it was time to dump the black tank.  So we packed everthing in the go mode,let the jacks up and off to the dump down at the Twin Knobs Campground. After driving the 14 miles to the park and telling the attendent I needed to dump he says,"we are having trouble with the dump".  With all the rain water going into the tank it was full and he would have to check it out to see if it had gone down.  We were lucky it was good to dump again.
If we had the blue boy tote tank there is a place here at Jackies house to dump,but we do not so we have to do what we have to do.
We still have no idea how long we will be here as there are a couple of issues that need to be taken care of.

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Joe,
I bit the bullet and bought one of the "blue Totes" after I turned down the vol position at ST. Andrews SP in Pamama City for Oct-Feb. If I had had the tote, the stay in PAmama City would have been worth the money I spent. OH well, if I need it in the future I have it. Judy and I will be at Manatee Springs SP in FL for Oct and Nov.