Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beach Scenes

It was back to the beach yesterday.  We never tire of the beach and that is the reason we stay here for a month.

 This is what you see when the beach is crowded.  We could have gotten close but we take a walk up the beach first. With the tide coming in that wouldn't be a good idea.

 This place wasn't crowded but it would have been a long walk carrying the chairs and the other things we take to the beach.
 I guess I could get a wagon.  How would I get it in the chevy cavalier the I drive?
 Oh no,someone has food on the beach.  The birds can spot the food as soon as you bring it out in the open.
 It is very hard to get a shot of a bird like this with a digital camera.
On the way home I had to stop at the Food Lion to get a couple of tomatoes.  They had something going on outside with vendor boothes.  The shopping cart you see here with the motor on it is 10-12 foot tall.  Nancy sure would like to fill the cart up.
After getting back to the motorhome I fired up the grill for hamburgers to make us a couple of cheeseburgers,which tasted very good.  I'm sorry McDonald's but my burgers taste better. 

No comments: