Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I did a little more work in the motorhome yesterday. I got the large box fan and ran it off the 750 watt inverter that I have and it sure helped to it things a little cooler in the motorhome. I ran the heavy wire for the solar to the batteries. It is still going to be some time to complete the wiring for the solar system. This is something that I can't rush.
After I came back Nancy was ready so we went to Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs to do a little walking. Nancy couldn't walk very long as her back was hurting. She is not taking any of her pain medicine because of her up coming surgery and she is suffering pretty much. The short wak was nice though with a slight breeze coming in off the gulf.

We stopped and had dinner at the Leaning Tower of Pizza Restaurant where we used the Dine-A-Mate half off coupon.  We each had spaghetti with meat sauce,which tasted very good.  After coming back into the park I drove on over to the motorhome where I ran some heavy wire from the top into the motorhome to hook up the solar panels to the charge contoller. I was going to run the wire the refrigerator vent,but while working earlier yesterday I happened to notice the vent pipe from the gray water discharge running up inside the cabinet where the charge contoller will be so I ran the wire down through it. Then I drilled a hole in the pipe and came out to where I needed it.  It made a quick and neater looking doing it this way.   

No comments: