Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did I say cold!

Someone please tell me I'm in Florida.  I keep hearing "this is not your normal weather for Florida". After two straight winters like this I'm begining to think it is normal weather for Florida. This morning it was 31 when we woke up.
Yesterday Sam and I went down to the Northern Tool and Equipment store at Tarpon Springs to see what it looked like.  This was my first time in the store and I have to say it will not be my last time.  This place has just about any kind of tool a guy would want or need.  After spending around an hour looking around and buying a few things we went to Walmart to get a couple of needed items.  On the way back home we stopped and got a Little Caesar's "Hot and Ready" pizza.  The remainder of the day was a short nap,on the computer and watching a couple of college basketball games on the tv.  

No comments: