Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday

Saturday was as you might guess? Yes watching college basketball games,this is my time of the year and I probably spent too much time in front of the television,but I do get some of my work finished beore I settle down for the day.

Yesterday was church day and afterwards we had lunch,dinner or was it breakfast? Anyway we ordered off the breakfast menu. We ate at the Breakfast Station which is on our way home and once again this was a buy one get one free using the Dine-A-Mate coupon booklet put out by the Suncoast News. After only 3 meals eating out the coupon booklet has paid for its self.
After getting back to the house and getting into more comfortable clothes we settle in for the evening,being on the computer,watching tv and reading the Sunday paper.

No comments: