Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We did get away early yesterday morning. The roads had travelers going and coming but not so crowded that made the traveling nice.

After seeing various things and passing by Bubba's Place.
Traveling through some filled roads. I try to stay off interstates as much as possible so I can see things besides people in their cars rushing by me.

We finally made it to Alabama.
We went through several small towns that were at times on the main roads before the interstates. It always gives me a sad feeling,because I can remember when these towns were thriving with bussiness.
We stopped in one of the towns for a good buffet. We like to taste cooking of the local establishments rather than the same chain restaurant food. Most of the time its good and then sometimes not to tasty.
We did get to Chelsea and Jarods house which is a large house with a large back yard and inground pool. They have things fixed up nice and neat. We will be having our Thanksgiving dinner later on today.
I hope everyone has a great thankgiving today and may the Lord bless and keep you.




No comments: