Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Toy?

Not a whole lot happened over the week-end.  I watched the US Open Golf and that took up most of my time. 
The new toy?  Well its not exactly a toy,I went down to the Verizon Store yesterday and bought a USB Modem so now maybe when we travel I can be more up on getting my blog.  For the last eight years I have been getting online with our cell phone.  While that was real slow I was still able to do it without additional cost.  So we switched from Verizon to Straightalk pay as you go-no contract. Somehow this has a connection with Walmart,because this is the only place you can buy it. We get twice the minutes with text and mobile web, at a half of what we were paying.  The coverage is just as good since straight-talk use the verizon towers. 
Today we are going to the laundromat to do the much overdue laundry.

No comments: