Saturday, May 01, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Yesterday wasn't a very exciting day.  After you have had a bunch of birthdays that one yesterday being 72 kind of takes the excitment out of it.  Don't get me wrong I'm glad to have had as many of them and hope to have many more.  It just seems that my great grand kids being 5 or 6 excites them more.
Nancy took me out to the China Buffet for my birthday dinner.  We don't do the china buffet very often but,I have to have one every now and then.  From there we went to the mall to walk and do a little shopping. Actually it was looking becaus we didn't buy anything.  We had to go to Walmart to do our grocery shopping and of course you never go to Walmart without buying anything.  The rest of the evening was spent feeding the wild birds and relaxing.   

No comments: