Friday, August 07, 2009

Geese to Trucks



I thought I would post this morning since I have a free wifi connection from somewhere here on the FlyingJ parking lot. The title above says it for the last two mornings. When we stayed on the boat launch site at Lake Erie we were woke up by Canadian Geese honking and this morning it was trucks. Well this is a truck stop. Actually on the lake I think one of the geese was having a night long night mare. Every few minutes you could hear the "honk-honk". Still a pretty good nights sleep.

Wall mural in the town of Rock Creek.

Taking in the country side along the way.

Well we didn't go very far today. I just drove extra slow looking at the countryside and enjoying it. We also stopped in the small town of Rock Creek,Ohio to do the laundry,which took up some time.
We are at the Walmart in Salem,Ohio for the night and probably another slow day tomorrow.

No comments: