Friday, May 15, 2009

On Base

Yesterday morning started as usual(when we are here in Nick's yard).
We went in the house,Nick does a lot of the cooking so he fixed us frenc toast and bacon for breakfast. They always try to give us too much to eat. We are going to have a hard time trying to hold our weight down. I don't know what Nick has planned for the day,but it is always going out to the stores. Thats ok though I like running around with my brother Nick. We haven't senpt much time together since we've grown up. Its understandable though when you got to work and have a family to take care of. Since I retired and Nancy and I took off in a motorhome Nick and I have had more time being together.
Nick and I went on base to the BX where he bought a few things.
Joan had us a great meal prepared for dinner,pork roast,corn,beans,rice and gravy it was a delicious meal,topped off with home made pecan pie and ice cream.

No comments: