Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Word of Life

Nothing unusual has been going on so that is why I have had not posted in the last few days. Sometimes that they way it goes. Well maybe a couple of things. I got myself an early Christmas present on "black friday",it was a garmin gps unit. So to google search I go to find out about gps and what you can do with it. I find out you can load up things on it from the computer. One of the things I found was "off beat tourist attractions. After putting that on the gps I clicked on it to see where some of the things were. Giant prospector,now that sounded interesting and only 1 1/2 miles from the house,so off we go only to find its not there any more. Monday looked like a good day to see Solomons castle. After driving north 25 miles north to find this interest place once again another empty place. I don't know where they get they information for these gps uploads,but one thing for sure it must be old information. It was fun though.

Now for the "Word of Life". We know that it is there and they put on musical "Sights and Sounds of Christmas". This is a big production in the Tampa area. So we have our tickets and we are going to see it today.

No comments: