Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

We got to sleep an extra hour yesterday due to the time change. We went to church and heard a good sermon from the Pastor. Our friends Dick and Jane were back from their vacation and camping trip. After church Dick,Jane,Hazel,Lee,Nancy and I went to Bob Evans for Dinner. It sure did feel good for everyone to be together again. We ate and talked for close to 1 1/2 hours,the time seemed to go by fast.
When we got home Nancy and I sat around for a while then we walked around the park. Before we finished it started to rain,we had a nice shower.

1 comment:

Brad Clements said...

That sleeping an extra hour is awesome even though it means its dark sooner each night. I enjoy passing through your blog and have added it to my blog, I hope you don't mind.

Thanks