Monday, June 02, 2008

Another Hot Day

It looks like the hot weather is here to stay for a while. Also June 1 was the start of the hurricane season and I sure hope we're no were close to one of those nasty storms. Guess I could go down and jump in the pool,but with all the work to be done around the place I would feel guilty doing. Hmmm I wonder how quilty I would feel,nah better not.

I enjoy when driving around I see differnt signs and more so when its on cars and trucks. Like this one that an area clock repairman has on his truck.
On this street corner sit the Blues Brothers watching traffic all day every day. They are sitting in front of a novelty shop. I'll have to go in this shop and check it out one of these days.

Saw this little lizard the other day trap and catch its dinner. Its amazing to watch animals large and small. Some of them are sure smart.
Its going to be hot again today. Nancy has to see the doctor and then go to therapy so the day will be pretty much tied up again and I won't be able to get to do a lot of work.


No comments: