Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice Day

Yesterday was a very nice day.

Nothing but blue skies. Of course it started out cool it soon warmed up. The gas price even feel a little and this worries me when that happens. It will fall by 5 cents and then in a couple of days will raise a dime. What are we going to do?
Well on to the good things. Did your team win yesterday? Here in Tampa it has been upset city. All of the lower seeds have won. I like this because I root for the underdog. Like a "Rocky" movie, you know what I mean.
Today it will be Duke against West Virginia. Who am I for? Not because they are the underdog but,because I'm originaly from WV. Go Mountaineers.
Have a nice day and do come back. Thank you for your support.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching the 'Eers as I type. We're down right now, but hoping that Huggins will do some serious talking at half-time :) Duke is one of my teams in the office pool, but I'll give up the money for WVU to win :)

Go Mountaineers!