Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back Home

After taking our time getting ready yesterday we were heading back home to Florida.

After a short drive of 18 miles we were in Florida,where we stopped at the Welcome Center for a drink of Florida orange juice. We also walked a couple of miles.
We stopped after a couple of hours for a combination lunch and dinner. After we ate we were heading back south on I-75.

Here is something I never like to see in my rear view mirror. These big trucks always drive close behind you like they are going to eat you up. We made it home safe and sound but a little tired. Not only from the trip,we also stopped a 3 rest areas to do some walking which came to a little over 6 miles for the day.
I want to thank you again for clicking on the Google Ads,it does help,although not many are doing it I still thank you for visitig my blog.
Have a nice day and come back often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that view a lot in my rearview here in WV. Those coal trucks like to drive pretty close too. Really enjoy your blog. I'm getting ready to start one here myself, just to be doing something. I'll send you the address when I get started. God bless. Sharon from Crum, WV

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Joe! Looks like that was Barry in his Peterbilt on your tail! LOL J/K Barry was no where close to GA or FL during that time.