Wednesday, May 02, 2007

After doing our morning walk yesterday,it was so hot that we went down to the pool to cool off.
It was even to hot for that so,we only stayed a couple of hours. We came home ate a little then went down to WalMart for a few things. From there we went to Harbor Freight where I bought a IF thermometer.


From Harbor Freight we took our evening walk down on the river side at New Port Richey. There was a little breeze every now and then so it wasn't to bad.
Well today I take back the thermometer that I bought. For some reason I couldn't get it to work. After that I've got to get me a hair cut. Time is growing short so we've got a few things to do around the motorhome in order to take off monday. Even though you clean everyday there's some things that need clean before hitting the road. Everything is always in the motorhome but you have to place them in a certain place for the journey on the road. The chairs,loungers and table needs to be put away in the outer bays.

No comments: