Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Thoughts from the past few weeks

p Thought I would post some pictures of some of the food they had for the Patiences in the hospital these days.

                                                                      

Here we have a breakfast of scramble eggs, hash brown potatoes, muffin, thin slice of orange and a cup of coffee.  Breakfast always about the same they may change up the muffin and make it a blueberry every once in a while.

                                                      

                                               Lunch and dinner were a step up in the food.  Here we had, Salisbury steak and gravy, carrots, broccoli and mash potatoes.  


I had a Classic Burger the last day I was there, but I was so anxious to get out I didn't get a picture.
The burger also came with fries and a drink. 

Today is when I start my five days if transfusion's then we see what happens from.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.






                                                    



                                                     


No comments: