Sunday, August 07, 2022

Have to stay busy doing something

 I'm sorry folks I'm still not doing very much these days and I know it will take time to recover fully.
But stick with me through all this.

Yesterday I did get out to gauge up the air in the tires and clean out the inside of the car a little.  

It was a big chore for me just to do that especially with the heat well into the middle 90's.
I'm not used to getting so wore down in such a short time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Whenever you have something invasive done to your body it takes a long time to recover from the Trauma. You have to keep trying but just at a slower pace. Be patient with yourself and you will get back to being yourself. The heat that everyone seems to be experiencing is not helping.
Be Safe and Enjoy your recovery.

It's about time.