Monday, August 01, 2022

Nice day and weather.

 Still trying to hold back from over doing it.  But I'm still doing some small stuff around the house.

                                                                     

As you can see I have my appetite back.  I try to have something for breakfast each morning
Yesterday it was waffles and sausage to start the day.



Our daughter Sherry and I took a side road down by the gulf waters to see some new areas Sheryy has not seen.        


                                                    

Sherry likes to see boats and houses along the gulf.

Its always nice to get out and enjoy the day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




 

 


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are taking it easy in your recovery.
There is just something calming around the water.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.