Monday, December 09, 2019

Have things to do

The weather has warmed up and I'm able to put on the short pants and have done so for several days now.

With a day starting out like this with sunshine its no time to stay inside.

I've been going to the stores to get somethings that we have in need of.
The last couple of days I've been to--[get ready here it comes]--Best Hardware Store, Winn Dixie, Walmart, Save-A-Lot, Ollie's, Flowers Bakery Outlet, Rural King, Publix, Dollar General, Little Caesar's and maybe one that I missed.
Hey no wonder my legs hurt!

The temperatures are going to be in the low 80's and night time no lower than 60.
We went to sleep with the window open over our heads last night.

Today maybe will not be a busy day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Most think that if you live in an RV you can just Laze around. That should wake them up.
Be Safe and Enjoy your down time.

It's about time.