Saturday, December 29, 2018

Long day

Nancy felt like getting out yesterday she needed a haircut so I think that was the reason.

So she went to Great Clips up in Spring Hill.  I sat in the car until she was finished with her haircut.
Then from there we went to Cracker Barrel to eat and used the gift card that we received for Christmas.  Of course we chose to eat breakfast as we do most of the time.

Then I dropped Nancy off at Walmart while I went to check on a few items at Harbor Freight with no luck in finding anything.
From there I went across the street to Rural King to by the brand of potato chips that they sale.

I guess I took longer than I thought because after getting back to Walmart Nancy had all of her shopping only for a few more items.  And the poor lady was really tired and ready to go back home.
By the time we did get home, unloaded the things she bought it was in the dark of day.

After putting everything away it was time to fall into our usual routine of watching tv and our evening computer time.

Today I will watch a couple of basketball games folowed by a couple of football games.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




 

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

A busy day for you but did get a few things taken care of, now relax today.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Keeping a balanced day of being Busy and Relaxing is a good way to enjoy the Holidays.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.