Wednesday, May 09, 2018


I've been with Nick most of the day as he does his normal things such as going to two different Kroger stores.  From there it would be Publix ever now and then. 
Some what like what I do when we are holed up in Florida for the winter season.



We did go out to the Base Commissary one day and also to the Walgreen Pharmacy to pick up Nancy and my prescription medications that I had refilled online.

This day and time you have to go where the prices are the best for you, and when you have coupons it is a much better deal.

As usual Nick and Joann are feeding us way too much and we always gain weight when we are visiting here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

That sounds like some of my days looking for food specials then cooking and eating them, It is a tough life.