Monday, April 23, 2018

Slowly getting things together

Since we are leaving out for the summer Thursday we are slowly getting things ready.
For the last two evenings I have scrubbed the motor home and it looks a better.  I used to wash it in a day but can't do it now I seem to get tired a lot and have to rest up.  Nancy keeps telling me I'm old and I'm starting to believe it.

With our 5500W Onan Generator being repaired and ready for installation on Thursday.

 I decided to put the Champion Generator that we have been using for sale.   So yesterday morning I put it on Craigslist.  I guess it must have been the right time to sale it and I thought maybe  with the Hurricane season soon coming was the reason.
My phone and email was busy with people wanting to buy it.  So in a short time it was sold.
I will say the Champion served us well and is a very good generator.
I will be looking for a small generator to buy that I can carry in the outside bay.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

Nice that your sold your Champion si quickly and that your Onan is repaired and ready to be reinstalled again.
Get ready to head out and travel safe.