Sunday, February 04, 2018

The Super Bowl.

Saturday was my usual Saturday in that I was watching the College Basketball Games for most of the day.  While watching the games I was enjoying hot dogs and chips.
Some games went as expected and other games where big upsets.  Now I like those upset games but not when the team I'm rooting for is the loser.

Our friends Sam and Carolyn came over for a visit and we were glad to see them and catch up on a little news.

I will be doing today watch a million other people will be doing and the will be watching The Super Bowl. 
I don't watch NFL very much but I do watch the Super Bowl.   The same thing with baseball about the only games I watch is the World Series.

I didn't buy anything extra to eat while watching the game but I'm sure with all the food we have here I will not go hungry.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Enjoy watching the Game and watch not to strain that Shoulder.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.