Sunday, February 11, 2018

A few things done

Friday was fairly a busy day. 

First thing I did was go to Home Depot to buy a new sprayer for the kitchen faucet.
It has had a slow leak for quite some time and I tried everything I know and nothing would stop the leak.  It was in the sprayer its self  so nothing but to buy a new one.

After getting the faucet in good working order it was time for doing the laundry.
We had several loads to do.  Nancy said she felt good enough to help me so off we went.

We must have been a sight walking down to the laundry room.  Nancy walking with a cane in one hand and a bag with the clothes hangers in the other.  Me with the sore shoulder that I still can't lift much weight and carrying the laundry basket under one arm.
We were two tired old people by the time we got back home, but we got finished.

Saturday Nancy had a really good breakfast to start my day.
I had two eggs with diced sweet mini peppers and diced onions, a diced fried potato, three slices of bacon, a biscuit and a cup of coffee.
Now that was a breakfast to get a fella going.  But wait I wasn't going anywhere? 
Remember it was Saturday and that means College Basketball Games day.  And what a day it was with the day full of upsets.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Keeping busy makes one have a sense of accomplishment. Glad you aren't overworking your arm.
That is a good looking breakfast.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.