Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A different Cardiologist

I was scheduled to see Doctor Lin my cardiologist Tuesday.  But last week they called me and said that he is no longer doing the scheduled appointments.  He is now doing heart operations and inserting pace makers and seeing those patients.  Well I imagine, like everyone else you have to go to where the most money is.  But knowing Doctor Lin making the move that it was his first love of doing the heart operations.
The receptionist said I could make a reservation with one of the other cardiologist.  So I chose Doctor Jauch, which is pronounced "yeah". 
So Monday I saw Doctor Jauch for my yearly checkup. He is very nice and to the point type of Doctor that has 33 years of experience and still rather young at somewhere around 55 years young.
After having an EKG and him checking me he said everything looks ok.  So another appointment in another year.

Yesterday after going to the bank I turned in our piggy bank money for quarters I went to the UPS Store to send out a fax.
When I got back home I did a load of laundry and by the time it was passed supper time.
So after eating supper it was to late to start on anything other than watching a little tv.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you like your new doctor but it sounded like you had a busy day.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.