Sunday, January 29, 2017

A cold rainy day

This is what it looked like on the way back from the dumpster yesterday not even a little peek from the sun.
So now the problem with the Direct TV Receiver and not being able to watch the College Basketball games on satellite.
We do have a Roku with a ESPN app so I checked that out and it brought a smile to my face when I had seen I could get all the games I wanted to see.  I saw two games on the Roku and one of the with the house top antenna.

The temperature yesterday did not make it up to 60 so it was a good day to be inside.
By the looks of it today will be another inside day.
Last night around 10:00 it started a slow drip, drip of rain on the roof and did so all night.

Then this morning with a high in the 40's temp the rain came on a little more and looks as though it will last the rest of the day. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




  

No comments: