Sunday, May 01, 2016

Roaming around

roaI had a good day yesterday.  After the special breakfast Nancy had for me I got ready and went to the flea market.
This flea market has a large building with vendors inside and several small building surrounding it also vendors with tables out in the open. I bought a couple of sockets of the sizes that I have misplaced. I looked at the small selection of vegetable and bought a couple of tomatoes.

Next it was to the Dollar Tree and Food Lion where there was a car show going on in the parking lot.
Some of the 15 Corvettes lined up.

It was a small car show but there were enough cars to enjoy it.
Here is a nice 57 Chevy.  I have a special place for the 57 Chevrolet model because Nancy and me had a new 57 Chevy convertible for our first car. Man how many times I wish I still had that car.
Even an old Chevrolet.
Look here there was one "rat rod".
I always enjoy a car show looking at the different automobiles.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
 




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looks like you are still out and enjoying your location.
Nice car show and cool Rat Rod. I just wouldn't want to be parked next to it when he fires it up. Probably need a new paint job.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.