Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Getting things ready

Yesterday after breakfast, doing the computer things and getting ready I was outside doing a little more cleaning on the motorhome.  Yeah I hear you its taking a long time to do that. Well after this second heart attack I can't seem to get my strength back as quick.  I get tired to soon after working and need to rest often but I will get it finished.
In the early afternoon it was time it was time to take Nancy for her hair appointment.
Then we went to check out an rv park that someone told us about.  We want to stay at a different park next winter and have been looking at the other ones in the area.
Then it was to Walmart to get a large order filled that we had of the things we will need for our departure Friday.
After getting back home we unloaded the car then put the things away we heated up the Easter leftovers for our supper.
The rest of the evening was for computer time and watching the tv.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: