Saturday, March 19, 2016

A little this 'n' that


Yesterday morning Vicki and Rebekah got an early start because there were some things they wanted to see in Atlanta.
After they left I got ready to go out to get a few things.  I also install the electric switch on the water heater. I also found out that most of the breakers were labeled wrong. I will have to check them all and label them right.
The OBD 2 Scanner I ordered from Amazon came in so I checked it out with the Torque App that I download on the tablet.  It connect and looks like it will work very well.
All that was finished before noon so then I settled down and watched the NCAA Tournament.  It was a good day watching the games even though some of the teams I was wanting to win didn't come through.
This evening Vicki called to tell us they made it home safe.
Nancy and I enjoyed having them visit with us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

No comments: