Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I'm late posting, but I had to take care of other things first. We have so many things to be thankful for and I am thankful. 
Not to thankful for turning the small electric heater on and it kicked the breaker.
Not thankful that it wasn't the breaker but the power was out in the bedroom.
Not thankful because I had to roll around under the house for some time checking the wiring.
But a big THANKFUL that I found and did a repair on the problem and everything is back to normal, whatever normal is.
I picked up a carryout turkey order from Bob Evans and Nancy made some good sides. We had our dinner just the two of us as it has been for years. There was enough left over for dinner tomorrow and that's about normal for thanksgiving. 
I hope you have had a great day with the one or ones you love.
Thanks for stopping by.      

No comments: