Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Happenings

Not a lot of excitement happening.  I have no idea what happened to the blooger,but I used to be able to upload a photo from my computer. Now I have to load it to a photo album on the Picasa site then from there,upload it into my blog. I guess its one of those things that is suppose to be better,but it seems more difficult to me?
I started out yesterday by getting out while Nancy was taking a shower and getting ready to sit at the house all day. I went to the Dollar Tree to buy a couple of things. Then to the Murphy gas At Walmart to fill up the tank. Yeah gas is going up fast again. Then it was to Harbor Freight for a few things that I have been wanting,but didn't have a coupon until a few days ago. According to the Harbor Freight receipt I saved $22.93. How come you have to spend money in order to save it?
I had to get up this morning and get to the doctor to have some blood drawn. I haven't had blood work done in a year so it was time.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great day.

No comments: