Thursday, March 20, 2008

Windy

We went down to John Chestnut Park yesterday to do our walking. The temperature was 82.

Beside the lake it was windy,well actually it was windy all over not just beside the lake. The wind was gusting up to 40 mph and the white caps on the lake was like looking at ocean waves.
With the wind and the warm sun it was a nice walking day.
I didn't see very many birds today,some days there are bunches and other days just a few.

Did see this big gator out on the side getting some sun,he was around 8 feet long. Too big to mess with.

We thought there would be a lot of flowers out but only a few here and there,not a group in one place.
Wow during the night there came a large thunderstorm that last 1/2 an hour with lightning.
It distubed my sleep and I didn't get much rest after that. This morning is all cloudy and cool.
Today starts the NCAA "Big Dance" or if you prefer the tournament. No doubt there will be some surprises along the way. If you are going to watch I wish you luck.
Have a very nice day and come back soon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that big gator would scare me to death!

I'm not usually a big bastketball fan, but I do like to keep up with WVU. And this year I'm in the office pool and my pick are Memphis, Duke and St. Joe's. Everybody here tells me that I've got some pretty decent teams :)

Love the pictures of the flowers and birds.

Sharon from Crum, WV