Saturday, October 19, 2024

Doctors and more Doctors

 Thursday, I went to the Cancer Center have blood drawn and to see Doctor Dandamudi on how the blood platelets are doing.
They are 300 well within the 140-440 range taking 2 pills a week.  So, he said to keep that amount up and come back in a month to have my blood drawn. 

Vicki is still with us she was only going to stay for a couple of weeks, but Nancy started feeling not to good so she didn't want to leave with Nancy feeling weak and sick.

So, tomorrow I will be taking her to the airport to catch a plane back to Kentucky.
We told her that after all mom is 85 and dad is 86 and we are not going to feel like when we were even in our 70's.

Monday, I have an appointment with Doctor Siva my cardiologist to go over what the result of the stress test and some more things they were checking out.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I know what you mean and I'm younger.
Glad your numbers are coming up.
Keeping you both in our prayers.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.