Sunday, May 19, 2024

Getting better.

 Friday it was another day to have my blood drawn at the Florida Cancer Center to see what my blood platelet count was.
After taking my pills to raise the count only two pills a week the good news is the count went up like we were hoping it would.
It went from 272 up to 342 now I will have to wait two weeks to see the doctor to find out what is the next move.  I just hope the count stays up or even raise some more.

I still get very tired on everything I try to do any length of time.
I know I'm not young anymore, but I should have more endurance than I have.


Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Keep thinking positively and things will work out. We are thinking of you.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.