Sunday, November 19, 2023

Here and There

 After spending a week with Nancy and me Mark and Sherry had to go back home.

They returned their rental car and boarded a plane and of they went.
We really enjoyed having them in for a visit and as usual the time is always too short.

Also, I had to go to the Cancer Center Friday to have blood drawn to check my platelet numbers.
They have been going up to almost normal but this time after two weeks the numbers were down 134 to 122.
I have appointments for two more times to have the blood drawn in the next five weeks before I see my Oncologist.  Unless he looks and discover that my platelets are headed the wrong way.

Tomorrow, I go to see the Urologist to see what the MRI showed if anything might be causing another problem I have.   Seems as though I'm always seeing some kind of doctor.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: