Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Old MacDonalds Restaurant

 Shery has gone home to West Virginia, where she is needed by her husband Mark because he has to get his feet operated on.

We will have the help of Vicki, our oldest daughter. 
They are a big help for Nancy. 

I went to the Cancer Center Friday to have my blood drawn again to see what the platelet count was.
I'm not taking the pills to raise it so the count is still coming down.  


                                                                  

Here are a few more photos of Sherry and my Fishing trip down to the Skyway Fishing pier.







Here's something you don't see anymore, It's an original MacDonalds Restaurant with the arches on the ground. 


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great day.











1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad things are working out for the both of you even when you are not fishing.
It's been a long time since I saw the real Golden Arches.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.