Friday, March 17, 2023

I'm still here

 Sometimes life gets in the way of the things that you do not plan on having and so it has with me.

Nancy and I always see the doctor or in our case was our care provider Jeff the that is a PA and is good as what he does but, in this case, an honest mistake?

He did the blood work on me and also wanted a PSA which showed blood in my urine.  This is a no-no for men.  I told him I used to have kidney stone that I passed every two years when I was younger that I haven't had in twenty years, but he wanted me to see a urologist about some spots on my kidneys.
Naturally that would raise some concern.

So after a few weeks with the urologist, he said it was not cancer, but I had three or four large kidney stones that I would not be able to pass until he did the shock wave and broke them up.
Wednesday was the day that he did the and he also said he was able to break all of them  having to do it in one sessions.

In the middle of all that Nancy and I both came down with the COVID-19.

So it's not been a very happy time around the home place but in all of it we are thankful for the way it has turned out.

Hope I can get busy with my blog once again.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day.  
 




No comments: