Sunday, December 11, 2022

Mighty good eating.

 Whenever Nancy is feeling somewhat better than usual, she likes to fix me something special.


                                                                    


 This was the case this weekend.
 
One of my favorites a pot of potatoes, smoked sausage and large rigatoni's, with that and all the seasoning is mighty good eating folks.
The special part of was the rigatoni noodles is this was the old fashion extra-large kind which I haven't had in a few years.  I was looking around Publix and what do you know there they were on a shelf.  So now I know where I can buy them.

No, I did not eat the whole pot full.  Whenever Nancy knows I like a certain food she makes enough for us to have for a couple of days or longer.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looks like good Comfort Food to keep you toasty and satisfied.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.