Friday, September 02, 2022

Vicki is back home

 I took Vicki down to the St Pete airport last Sunday to catch a plane home.  Nancy wasn't feeling well so I was by myself on the way back home.
But before doing that Vicki and I stopped off at Central Station for an early dinner.  She had the Country Steak with mashed potato and gravy, I had a 1-pound Ground Steak with mashed potato. 
This was the first time I've seen a full pound Ground Steak for dinner and needless to say I had to bring half of it home with me.

Nancy and I had a good time with Vicki visiting but the time was too short as it always is when our children visit us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad Vicki made it safely home.
When we are young our appetites increase but as we age they diminish. I'm certain Nancy enjoyed the leftovers you brought home.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.