Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Near Morehead, Kentucky




We only went a short distance after departing from Peach and don as we stopped at the Flying J.
I didn't fill up the motor Home I just got enough to take me where I can get the gas close to 30 cent a gallon less.


We were on I-64 after getting gas and having a light lunch.
The colors we simply beautiful and my photos of the trees did them no justice.


The windshield had a haze and took away the true colors we saw.


Nancy and I where moving our heads from one side to the other looking as the scenery went by.


So many different colors.


Rolls of hay in the field, ah the sites Autumn.


We made it safe and are set up for a week or more.
Nancy's sister Jackie and her daughter are going to the Smoky Mountains for the weekend.

So Nancy and I are house sitting this weekend.

Th stopping by and have a great day.




























1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are taking your time heading back to Florida.
Be Safe and Enjoy exploring while House-Sitting.

It's about time.