Wednesday, June 03, 2020

The waiting game

The right eye is still a little bruised up from the surgery.  I have no idea why the left eye went good while the right eye looked like I was in a battle of some kind, but I was told the sometimes it happens.

The temperatures have been in the 90's for the last couple of days with the forecast of rain that has moved into the area at times.We've even had some thunderstorms along the way.

Of course there are more nice days that you can get out to enjoy the day and smell the flowers.
As long as you make sure the are no bees to sting your nose.

I even got the chance to grill up two nice and tender cube steaks.  I was surprised how tender they were.

I found this photo still in the camera of one of the houses out in the swamps of the back waters of the gulf.  These houses are old and people used to live in them and still yet sometimes they do for short time fishing.

We still have no idea how long we will be staying here as I have an appointment with the  ophthalmologist June, 26.  Then if everything is ok I will have them order new glasses.
So it looks like sometimes in July we will be leaving,  maybe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Keeping our fingers crossed that everything turns out well with your eyes.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.