Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Appointments and changes

I've stayed in a couple of days.

Sunday Nancy put together one of my many favorite dishes.

First she fries the onions then adds very good and rich Hungarian Paprika, add the water then the kielbasi, potatoes, then in goes the large rigatoni pasta, salt and pepper to taste.
I have gained a few pounds while eating it but it taste so good.

Monday I got up early to get to Winn Dixie because from 8:00 am until 9:00am it is senior only shopping time.
I lucked out with some more of the seniors as we were able to get a pack of toilet tissue.  Only one pack to a customer.  
There was one lady that put three packs in her shopping cart but, had to take two of them out when a clerk told her one to a customer.   She should have known better because ther was a sign hanging there that said "only one per customer".

I also bought the las pack of chicken breast that was in the cooler.  I was happy about that because Nancy is suppose to eat mostly chicken or turkey meats.

I had an appointment at the Eye Center for some more eye exams.  They called Sunday to tell me the cataract surgery was changed from arch, 30 to April, 9.
Well yesterday it has changed again and now as far as they can tell it will be May, 11.
The reason is the Governor has ordered a 60 halt on that type of surgery, because of COVID 19.

So our time here will be extended and since I want to go ahead and get this finished now that I have it going, I thought it the best than waiting.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

It's better to be Safe then sorry but the ones that haven't a clue but hold the power always go overboard. Good luck on the Cataract Surgery. You'll wonder why you waited so long.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.