Sunday, January 26, 2020

Passing the days

Is it just me, or do the week ends come sooner after you retire.

I can remember when being in school it seemed to take forever for the week end to get around.

The price of regular gas has come down to $2.29 a gallon in the last two weeks here.  So I guess there will be a reason for it to go back up soon.
But we can enjoy the price while it is lower.

Nancy and I are doing good at least we seem to be, since we are going to the doctors less then we were last season.

The weather has turned very cool again with the temperature being 45+ this morning.    And today the high is suppose to be 68* which is not bad for the winter season.

I will have to go to the cricket phone store today.  I tried to get on the web site to check my account the other day without any luck.
I put m my ID and password then up comes wrong password, which I knew was right.  Then Ithought I would change the password, it then says put in my phone number and they would send a code I could use.
when I did this came back--(there is no cricket phone by this number).
Well then I will just used the Chat that has been popping up.  I put in the problem that was happening and this is what comes back--"I don't understand I'm just learning".
After a few more times of rewording my problem the same answer come back, before I realize I've been talking to a robot.
How has your week end going?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
    





2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

You can get the same answer talking to a new employee. Frustrating to say the least.
Glad the Doctors visits have gone down.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Sherry Wood said...

Love you, Daddy!