Saturday, May 04, 2019

Busy time around here.

Well would you look at what I got delivered to me on Thursday.
After all these years I finally bought a new recliner to relax in and it sure does fit me well.  I used the excuse that it was my birthday day present.

In preparing to leave Monday for our travels Nancy and Sherry went shopping yesterday.
Nancy bought a few things for herself and also things that we needed in the house, that were way overdue in buying.

While they were doing the shopping I stayed home getting things put away and much overdue cleaning.
The way the house has been in disarray during the upgrade of the walls and floor it was impossible to clean it good.

We will be busy today in that it is a laundry day.  Even though Nancy is very tired from being out doing all the shopping yesterday she will get it finished with Sherry's help.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Nice Birthday Gift that will make watching the games easier.
Looking forward to this years travels.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

our awesome travels said...

Nice looking recliner, I know you will enjoy it. We just got rid of ours that looked just like that, for a different style recliner