Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Surgery Complete

Saturday was my day once again to watch the College Basket Ball games.



Nancy put together a really really delicious beef roast that she cooked in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.  Did I mention that it was really good?
I mean it doesn't get much better that that, watching what you like on the tv and having a really good shove it down the throat meal.

Sunday was a slow day of being on the computers watching a little tv and finishing up the leftover beef roast.

Yesterday I got up early to be at the hospital for my rotator cuff surgery.
Our friend Dick Barker came over to take me to the hospital and also wait to bring me back home.
Thanks Dick I can't thank you enough.

It seems as though when the surgeon looked in at the rotator cuff he also saw the my bicep was also torn so he repaired that.  They did the  interscalene brachial plexus block on me that numbed from the shoulder all the way out to the finger tips.  It is now just after 12:00 and two of the fingers are still numb.

So today there will not be much going on around this place.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad that is over with, now you just have to listen to what the doctor says. Once it's healed and you do Physio Therapy you can slowly work it harder.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.